Call for Student Projects
The 2012 CDIO Academy welcomes our future generations of engineers and invites submissions from High School and University student teams.
This year’s CDIO Academy project theme is “New generations and engineering needs in a social context”. For example, these contexts may be energy, communication or education. The project may be a product, process or system.
Students are invited to submit team projects to the CDIO Academy competition as part of the 8th International CDIO Conference in Brisbane, Australia. The type of delivery will include presentations and a juried project exhibit.
The Competition Committee will review all proposals. The authors of accepted projects are required to confirm their attendance and register by 28 May, 2012.
- Relevance to the project theme
- Demonstrates a design and build project
- Demonstrates two or more of the Conceive, Design, Implement and Operate concepts
- Practical application
- Demonstrates knowledge of the social context to which the project applies
- Originality of ideas to stimulate thought and discussion
- Quality and rigour of the work
- Provides evidence of teamwork
CDIO Cup and Awards
|Project proposal deadline – EXTENDED||14 May 2012|
|Notification of acceptance – EXTENDED||21 May 2012|
|CDIO Academy registration deadline – EXTENDED||28 May 2012|
Please submit your two page project proposal, addressing the selection criteria (stated above) via email at email@example.com.
Download the Project Submission Form.